Effects of Errors and Gaps in Spatial Data Sets on Assessment of Conservation Progress
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1000–1010, October 2013
How to Cite
VISCONTI, P., DI MARCO, M., ÁLVAREZ-ROMERO, J. G., JANUCHOWSKI-HARTLEY, S. R., PRESSEY, R. L., WEEKS, R. and RONDININI, C. (2013), Effects of Errors and Gaps in Spatial Data Sets on Assessment of Conservation Progress. Conservation Biology, 27: 1000–1010. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12095
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Mexico's Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT)
- Secretaría de Educación Pública (SEP)
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!