Life History as a Predictor of Salamander Recovery Rate from Timber Harvest in Southern Appalachian Forests, U.S.A
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1399–1409, December 2013
How to Cite
CONNETTE, G. M. and SEMLITSCH, R. D. (2013), Life History as a Predictor of Salamander Recovery Rate from Timber Harvest in Southern Appalachian Forests, U.S.A. Conservation Biology, 27: 1399–1409. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12113
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- University of Missouri Life Sciences Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!