Application of the Anthropogenic Allee Effect Model to Trophy Hunting as a Conservation Tool
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 945–951, October 2013
How to Cite
HARRIS, R. B., COONEY, R. and LEADER-WILLIAMS, N. (2013), Application of the Anthropogenic Allee Effect Model to Trophy Hunting as a Conservation Tool. Conservation Biology, 27: 945–951. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12115
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!