Effects of Knowledge of an Endangered Species on Recreationists’ Attitudes and Stated Behaviors and the Significance of Management Compliance for Ohlone Tiger Beetle Conservation
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1449–1457, December 2013
How to Cite
CORNELISSE, T. M. and DUANE, T. P. (2013), Effects of Knowledge of an Endangered Species on Recreationists’ Attitudes and Stated Behaviors and the Significance of Management Compliance for Ohlone Tiger Beetle Conservation. Conservation Biology, 27: 1449–1457. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12117
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- Environmental Studies Department at the University of California, Santa Cruz
- Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GK-12 DGE-0947923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!