These authors contributed equally to the study.
Assessing Risk and Guidance on Monitoring of Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in Europe through Identification of Taxonomic Selectivity of Infection
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
How to Cite
BALÁŽ, V., VÖRÖS, J., CIVIŠ, P., VOJAR, J., HETTYEY, A., SÓS, E., DANKOVICS, R., JEHLE, R., CHRISTIANSEN, D. G., CLARE, F., FISHER, M. C., GARNER, T. W. J. and BIELBY, J. (2013), Assessing Risk and Guidance on Monitoring of Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in Europe through Identification of Taxonomic Selectivity of Infection. Conservation Biology. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12128
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Risk Assessment of Chytridiomycosis to European Amphibian Biodiversity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!