These authors contributed equally to the study.
Assessing Risk and Guidance on Monitoring of Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in Europe through Identification of Taxonomic Selectivity of Infection
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 213–223, February 2014
How to Cite
BALÁŽ, V., VÖRÖS, J., CIVIŠ, P., VOJAR, J., HETTYEY, A., SÓS, E., DANKOVICS, R., JEHLE, R., CHRISTIANSEN, D. G., CLARE, F., FISHER, M. C., GARNER, T. W. J. and BIELBY, J. (2014), Assessing Risk and Guidance on Monitoring of Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in Europe through Identification of Taxonomic Selectivity of Infection. Conservation Biology, 28: 213–223. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12128
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Risk Assessment of Chytridiomycosis to European Amphibian Biodiversity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!