Actual and Potential Use of Population Viability Analyses in Recovery of Plant Species Listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1265–1278, December 2013
How to Cite
ZEIGLER, S. L., CHE-CASTALDO, J. P. and NEEL, M. C. (2013), Actual and Potential Use of Population Viability Analyses in Recovery of Plant Species Listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 27: 1265–1278. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12130
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program of the U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Number: SI-1475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!