Actual and Potential Use of Population Viability Analyses in Recovery of Plant Species Listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1265–1278, December 2013
How to Cite
ZEIGLER, S. L., CHE-CASTALDO, J. P. and NEEL, M. C. (2013), Actual and Potential Use of Population Viability Analyses in Recovery of Plant Species Listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 27: 1265–1278. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12130
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program of the U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Number: SI-1475
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.