Importance of the National Petroleum Reserve–Alaska for Aquatic Birds
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1304–1312, December 2013
How to Cite
BART, J., PLATTE, R. M., ANDRES, B., BROWN, S., JOHNSON, J. A. and LARNED, W. (2013), Importance of the National Petroleum Reserve–Alaska for Aquatic Birds. Conservation Biology, 27: 1304–1312. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12133
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the U.S. Geological Survey, and Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!