Using a Systematic Approach to Select Flagship Species for Bird Conservation
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 269–277, February 2014
How to Cite
VERÍSSIMO, D., PONGILUPPI, T., SANTOS, M. C. M., DEVELEY, P. F., FRASER, I., SMITH, R. J. and MACMILAN, D. C. (2014), Using a Systematic Approach to Select Flagship Species for Bird Conservation. Conservation Biology, 28: 269–277. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12142
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Conservation Leadership Programme
- Durrell Institute of Conservation
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.