Predictive Model of Avian Electrocution Risk on Overhead Power Lines
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 159–168, February 2014
How to Cite
DWYER, J. F., HARNESS, R. E. and DONOHUE, K. (2014), Predictive Model of Avian Electrocution Risk on Overhead Power Lines. Conservation Biology, 28: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12145
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.