Use of Pollen and Ancient DNA as Conservation Baselines for Offshore Islands in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 202–212, February 2014
How to Cite
WILMSHURST, J. M., MOAR, N. T., WOOD, J. R., BELLINGHAM, P. J., FINDLATER, A. M., ROBINSON, J. J. and STONE, C. (2014), Use of Pollen and Ancient DNA as Conservation Baselines for Offshore Islands in New Zealand. Conservation Biology, 28: 202–212. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12150
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Crown Research Institutes from the New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation
- Employment's Science and Innovation Group
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.