Conservation Practice and Policy
Adaptive Comanagement of a Marine Protected Area Network in Fiji
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Conservation Biology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the Society for Conservation Biology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1234–1244, December 2013
How to Cite
WEEKS, R. and JUPITER, S. D. (2013), Adaptive Comanagement of a Marine Protected Area Network in Fiji. Conservation Biology, 27: 1234–1244. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12153
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2009–34839, 2010–35664
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. Grant Number: 10–94985–000-GSS
- U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Coral Reef Conservation Program. Grant Number: NA10NOS4630052
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.