Choosing and Using Climate-Change Scenarios for Ecological-Impact Assessments and Conservation Decisions
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1147–1157, December 2013
How to Cite
SNOVER, A. K., MANTUA, N. J., LITTELL, J. S., ALEXANDER, M. A., MCCLURE, M. M. and NYE, J. (2013), Choosing and Using Climate-Change Scenarios for Ecological-Impact Assessments and Conservation Decisions. Conservation Biology, 27: 1147–1157. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12163
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO). Grant Number: NA10OAR4320148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!