Incorporating Climate Science in Applications of the U.S. Endangered Species Act for Aquatic Species
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology No claim to original US government works
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1222–1233, December 2013
How to Cite
MCCLURE, M. M., ALEXANDER, M., BORGGAARD, D., BOUGHTON, D., CROZIER, L., GRIFFIS, R., JORGENSEN, J. C., LINDLEY, S. T., NYE, J., ROWLAND, M. J., SENEY, E. E., SNOVER, A., TOOLE, C. and VAN HOUTAN, K. (2013), Incorporating Climate Science in Applications of the U.S. Endangered Species Act for Aquatic Species. Conservation Biology, 27: 1222–1233. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12166
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!