Effects of Invasive Cordgrass on Presence of Marsh Grassbird in an Area where It Is Not Native
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 150–158, February 2014
How to Cite
MA, Z., GAN, X., CHOI, C.-Y. and LI, B. (2014), Effects of Invasive Cordgrass on Presence of Marsh Grassbird in an Area where It Is Not Native. Conservation Biology, 28: 150–158. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12172
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB430404
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272334
- Oriental Bird Club. Grant Number: P6661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!