Network Analysis of Translocated Takahe Populations to Identify Disease Surveillance Targets
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 518–528, April 2014
How to Cite
GRANGE, Z. L., VAN ANDEL, M., FRENCH, N. P. and GARTRELL, B. D. (2014), Network Analysis of Translocated Takahe Populations to Identify Disease Surveillance Targets. Conservation Biology, 28: 518–528. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12178
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Allan Wilson Centre for Molecular Ecology and Evolution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!