From Population Viability Analysis to Coviability of Farmland Biodiversity and Agriculture
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 187–201, February 2014
How to Cite
MOUYSSET, L., DOYEN, L. and JIGUET, F. (2014), From Population Viability Analysis to Coviability of Farmland Biodiversity and Agriculture. Conservation Biology, 28: 187–201. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12184
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Geographic Society Conservation Trust. Grant Number: C135–08
- ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche)
- French National Research Agency under the Systerra program—Ecosystems and Sustainable Development. Grant Number: ANR-08-STRA-007
- FRB (Fondation pour la Recherche en Biodiversite)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!