Effect of Rotational Shepherding on Demographic and Genetic Connectivity of Calcareous Grassland Plants
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 467–477, April 2014
How to Cite
RICO, Y., BOEHMER, H. J. and WAGNER, H. H. (2014), Effect of Rotational Shepherding on Demographic and Genetic Connectivity of Calcareous Grassland Plants. Conservation Biology, 28: 467–477. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12186
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC Discovery Grant to H.W.),
- National Council on Science and Technology of Mexico (CONACYT to Y.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!