Investment and the Policy Process in Conservation Monitoring
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 361–371, April 2014
How to Cite
SANCHIRICO, J. N., SPRINGBORN, M. R., SCHWARTZ, M. W. and DOERR, A. N. (2014), Investment and the Policy Process in Conservation Monitoring. Conservation Biology, 28: 361–371. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12187
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Grant Number: #201117916
- Resources for the Future (University Fellow program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!