Use of Ancient Sedimentary DNA as a Novel Conservation Tool for High-Altitude Tropical Biodiversity
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 446–455, April 2014
How to Cite
BOESSENKOOL, S., MCGLYNN, G., EPP, L. S., TAYLOR, D., PIMENTEL, M., GIZAW, A., NEMOMISSA, S., BROCHMANN, C. and POPP, M. (2014), Use of Ancient Sedimentary DNA as a Novel Conservation Tool for High-Altitude Tropical Biodiversity. Conservation Biology, 28: 446–455. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12195
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 191627/V40 to C.B.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!