Programa de Pós-Graduação em Ecologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Underestimation of Extinction Threat to Stream-Dwelling Amphibians due to Lack of Consideration of Narrow Area of Occupancy
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 616–619, April 2014
How to Cite
ALMEIDA-GOMES, M., LORINI, M. L., ROCHA, C. F. D. and VIEIRA, M. V. (2014), Underestimation of Extinction Threat to Stream-Dwelling Amphibians due to Lack of Consideration of Narrow Area of Occupancy. Conservation Biology, 28: 616–619. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12196
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!