Factors Determining the Choice of Hunting and Trading Bushmeat in the Kilombero Valley, Tanzania
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 382–391, April 2014
How to Cite
NIELSEN, M. R., JACOBSEN, J. B. and THORSEN, B. J. (2014), Factors Determining the Choice of Hunting and Trading Bushmeat in the Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. Conservation Biology, 28: 382–391. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12197
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Centre for Macro Ecology, Evolution and Climate under the University of Copenhagen
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!