Occupancy Patterns of Regionally Declining Grassland Sparrow Populations in a Forested Pennsylvania Landscape
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 735–744, June 2014
How to Cite
HILL, J. M. and DIEFENBACH, D. R. (2014), Occupancy Patterns of Regionally Declining Grassland Sparrow Populations in a Forested Pennsylvania Landscape. Conservation Biology, 28: 735–744. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12210
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- U.S. Geological Survey, the Pennsylvania Game Commission, and Pennsylvania Audubon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!