Typology of Public Outreach for Biodiversity Conservation Projects in Spain
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 829–840, June 2014
How to Cite
JIMÉNEZ, A., INIESTA-ARANDIA, I., MUÑOZ-SANTOS, M., MARTÍN-LÓPEZ, B., JACOBSON, S. K. and BENAYAS, J. (2014), Typology of Public Outreach for Biodiversity Conservation Projects in Spain. Conservation Biology, 28: 829–840. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12220
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!