Frames and Fences: Combining Approaches to Understanding and Managing Resilient Cultural Landscapes
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 293–296, February 2014
How to Cite
Quinlan, A. (2014), Frames and Fences: Combining Approaches to Understanding and Managing Resilient Cultural Landscapes. Conservation Biology, 28: 293–296. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12223
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- 2011. Applying the ecosystem services concept to poverty alleviation: the need to disaggregate human well-being. Environmental Conservation 38:370–379. , , , and .
- UNESCO. 2008. Operational guidelines for the implementation of the World Heritage Convention. UNESCO World Heritage Centre, Paris.
- 2006. Resilience thinking: sustaining ecosystems and people in a changing world. Island Press, Washington, D.C. , and .