Long-Range Movement of Humpback Whales and Their Overlap with Anthropogenic Activity in the South Atlantic Ocean
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 604–615, April 2014
How to Cite
ROSENBAUM, H. C., MAXWELL, S. M., KERSHAW, F. and MATE, B. (2014), Long-Range Movement of Humpback Whales and Their Overlap with Anthropogenic Activity in the South Atlantic Ocean. Conservation Biology, 28: 604–615. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12225
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- generous supporters of WCS
- Oregon State University Marine Mammal Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!