Long-Range Movement of Humpback Whales and Their Overlap with Anthropogenic Activity in the South Atlantic Ocean
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 604–615, April 2014
How to Cite
ROSENBAUM, H. C., MAXWELL, S. M., KERSHAW, F. and MATE, B. (2014), Long-Range Movement of Humpback Whales and Their Overlap with Anthropogenic Activity in the South Atlantic Ocean. Conservation Biology, 28: 604–615. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12225
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- generous supporters of WCS
- Oregon State University Marine Mammal Endowment
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.