Human Migration, Protected Areas, and Conservation Outreach in Tanzania
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 841–850, June 2014
How to Cite
SALERNO, J. D., MULDER, M. B. and KEFAUVER, S. C. (2014), Human Migration, Protected Areas, and Conservation Outreach in Tanzania. Conservation Biology, 28: 841–850. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12237
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Department of African American and African Studies at UC Davis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!