[Correction added after online publication on July 11, 2014: Occurrences of the word “nonnative” have been amended to “non-native” in accordance with Conservation Biology's editorial style.]
Recovering Native Culture in a World of Non-native Species
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1129–1131, August 2014
How to Cite
SPEZIALE, K. L., LAMBERTUCCI, S. A., SOUTO, C. P. and HIRALDO, F. (2014), Recovering Native Culture in a World of Non-native Species. Conservation Biology, 28: 1129–1131. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12251
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!