Vocal Activity as a Low Cost and Scalable Index of Seabird Colony Size
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1100–1108, August 2014
How to Cite
BORKER, A. L., MCKOWN, M. W., ACKERMAN, J. T., EAGLES-SMITH, C. A., TERSHY, B. R. and CROLL, D. A. (2014), Vocal Activity as a Low Cost and Scalable Index of Seabird Colony Size. Conservation Biology, 28: 1100–1108. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12264
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2013
- Packard Foundation Marine Birds Program
- Friends of the Long Marine Lab, the Frank M. Chapman Fund of the American Museum of Natural History, Michelle Wainstein, Conservation, Research and Education Opportunities (CREO)
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!