Trade-offs among Catch, Bycatch, and Landed Value in the American Samoa Longline Fishery
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1012–1022, August 2014
How to Cite
WATSON, J. T. and BIGELOW, K. A. (2014), Trade-offs among Catch, Bycatch, and Landed Value in the American Samoa Longline Fishery. Conservation Biology, 28: 1012–1022. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12268
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Fisheries Disaster Relief Program. Grant Number: NA09OAR4320075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!