Relation of Minimum Viable Population Size to Biology, Time Frame, and Objective
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 867–870, June 2014
How to Cite
REED, J. M. and MCCOY, E. D. (2014), Relation of Minimum Viable Population Size to Biology, Time Frame, and Objective. Conservation Biology, 28: 867–870. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12274
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!