Toward Pragmatic, Integrated Conservation
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 886–887, June 2014
How to Cite
Clark, S. G. and Stoner, K. J. (2014), Toward Pragmatic, Integrated Conservation. Conservation Biology, 28: 886–887. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12280
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- 2012. Wild hope: on the front lines of conservation success. University of Chicago Press, Chicago.
- 1997. Scholarship reconsidered: priorities of the professoriate. Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Stanford, California.
- 2006. A paradigm for practice. Policy Sciences 39: 135–167.
- 2013. Shaping the future of Conservation Biology. Conservation Biology 27: 643.
- 2011. The policy process: a practical guide for natural resource professionals. Yale University Press, New Haven, Connecticut.
- 2013. Engaging people in meaningful problem solving. Conservation Biology 27: 239–241. , and .
- 2012. Of bears, chess and checkers: moving away from pure science to solve problems. The Wildlife Professional 6: 62–64.
- 2011. Background on the institutional analysis and development framework. The Policy Studies Journal 39: 7–27.
- 2009. Interdisciplinary problem solving workshops for grizzly bear conservation in Banff National Park, Canada. Policy Sciences 42: 163–187. , , , and .