Estimating How Many Undescribed Species Have Gone Extinct
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1360–1370, October 2014
How to Cite
TEDESCO, P. A., BIGORNE, R., BOGAN, A. E., GIAM, X., JÉZÉQUEL, C. and HUGUENY, B. (2014), Estimating How Many Undescribed Species Have Gone Extinct. Conservation Biology, 28: 1360–1370. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12285
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR-09-PEXT-008
- European Commission. Grant Number: 226874
- Princeton University Graduate Fellowship
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore Conservation Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!