Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Forest Fragmentation on Interspecific Interactions
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1342–1348, October 2014
How to Cite
MAGRACH, A., LAURANCE, W. F., LARRINAGA, A. R. and SANTAMARIA, L. (2014), Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Forest Fragmentation on Interspecific Interactions. Conservation Biology, 28: 1342–1348. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12304
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Australian Laureate Fellowship and Australian Research Council Discovery
- A. R. L.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!