Conservation Success as a Function of Good Alignment of Social and Ecological Structures and Processes
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1371–1379, October 2014
How to Cite
BODIN, Ö., CRONA, B., THYRESSON, M., GOLZ, A.-L. and TENGÖ, M. (2014), Conservation Success as a Function of Good Alignment of Social and Ecological Structures and Processes. Conservation Biology, 28: 1371–1379. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12306
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Strategic Research Programme EkoKlim
- Erling-Persson Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!