Linking Indices for Biodiversity Monitoring to Extinction Risk Theory
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Conservation Biology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the Society for Conservation Biology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1575–1583, December 2014
How to Cite
MCCARTHY, M. A., MOORE, A. L., KRAUSS, J., MORGAN, J. W. and CLEMENTS, C. F. (2014), Linking Indices for Biodiversity Monitoring to Extinction Risk Theory. Conservation Biology, 28: 1575–1583. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12308
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT100100923
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
This article has been cited by:
- 1Choice of biodiversity index drives optimal fire management decisions, Ecological Applications, 2015, 25, 1, 264, , , ,
- 2Methodological challenges in monitoring bat population- and assemblage-level changes for anthropogenic impact assessment, Mammalian Biology - Zeitschrift für Säugetierkunde, 2015, 80, 3, 159,