Moving Away from Paper Corridors in Southeast Asia
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 889–891, August 2014
How to Cite
JAIN, A., CHONG, K. Y., CHUA, M. A. H. and CLEMENTS, G. R. (2014), Moving Away from Paper Corridors in Southeast Asia. Conservation Biology, 28: 889–891. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12313
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- 2008. Forks in the road: choices in procedures for designing wildland linkages. Conservation Biology 22:836–851. , , and .
- 2010. Biodiversity: linking Singapore's fragmented habitats. Nature 465:289. , , and .
- 2013. The environmental and social impacts of roads in Southeast Asia. Ph.D. thesis. James Cook University, Cairns.
- 2012. Conservation and ecology of tigers in a logged-primary forest mosaic in Peninsular Malaysia. Ph.D. thesis, University of Kent, Canterbury.
- DTCP (Department of Town and Country Planning). 2012. Central Forest Spine: Summary of Master Plan for Ecological Linkages. Department of Town and Country Planning and Department of Forestry, Putrajaya.
- 2011. Malaysia, a leading country for green infrastructure. Cat News 55:38–40. , , , , and .
- 2013. Creating ways for nature to travel. My Green Space 17(2). Available from http://mygreenspace.nparks.gov.sg/creating-ways-for-nature-to-travel/ (accessed February 2014). , and .
- KNB (Khazanah Nasional Berhad). 2006. Natural and Green Environment. Section B, Part 3: chapter 11, pages 1–14. Comprehensive Development Plan for South Johor Economic Region 2006–2025, Malaysia. Available from http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/pdf/cdp/14._Chapter11_-_Natural_and_Green_Environment.pdf (accessed February 2014).
- 2013. Wildlife connectivity approaches and best practices in U.S. State Wildlife Action Plans. Conservation Biology 28:13–21. , and .
- 2013. Four new Nature Ways to link green spaces in Singapore. The Straits Times, 4 February 2013.
- 2013. Park Connectors – living large in small spaces. Pages 32–37 in D. Naidu and P. Yeap, editors. Urban Solutions Issue 2. Centre for Liveable Cities Singapore. Available from http://www.clc.gov.sg/documents/UrbanSolutionsIssue2.pdf (accessed March 2014).
- 2010. Conserving Southeast Asian forest biodiversity in human-modified landscapes. Biological Conservation 143:2375–2384. , , , , , , , , , and .
- 2009. Green network development of Kuala Lumpur City: from the perspective of Kuala Lumpur Structure Plan. Forum 7:38–41. , and .
- 2006. A greenway network for Singapore. Landscape and Urban Planning 76:45–66.
- 2011. Plans afoot to form green belt. The Star, 29 March.
- 2014. Singapore's longest green belt linking nature reserves in central, western parts ready by end 2014. The Straits Times, 16 February.
- 2008. Ecological corridors, connecting science and politics: the case of the Green River in the Netherlands. Applied Ecology 45:124–132. , and .