Solving Conservation's Money Problems
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
How to Cite
SNYDER, B. F. (2014), Solving Conservation's Money Problems. Conservation Biology. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12317
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- 1994. Environmental levies and distortionary taxation. The American Economic Review 94:1085–1089. , and .
- 1996. Pollution content tariffs, environmental rent shifting, and the control of cross-border pollution. Journal of international Economics 40:459–476.
- 1999. European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends. Ecological Economics 31:39–62.
- 2012. Financial costs of meeting global biodiversity conservation targets: current spending and unmet needs. Science 338:946–949. , , , , , , , , , and .
- 2014. Keystone XL. Science 343:815.