Effects of Recent Environmental Change on Accuracy of Inferences of Extinction Status
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 971–981, August 2014
How to Cite
CLEMENTS, C. F., COLLEN, B., BLACKBURN, T. M. and PETCHEY, O. L. (2014), Effects of Recent Environmental Change on Accuracy of Inferences of Extinction Status. Conservation Biology, 28: 971–981. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12329
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council CASE studentship grant in partnership with the Zoological Society of London. Grant Number: NE/H018700/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!