Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts. Funding: The DMF LLNA was funded by BRT-Burleson Research Technologies, Morrisville, North Carolina, USA.
Dimethylfumarate: potency prediction and clinical experience
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 269–272, May 2013
How to Cite
Basketter, D. A., White, I. R., Burleson, F. G., Burleson, G. R. and Kimber, I. (2013), Dimethylfumarate: potency prediction and clinical experience. Contact Dermatitis, 68: 269–272. doi: 10.1111/cod.12007
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted for publication 15 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.