Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts. Funding: This work was supported by Aage Bang's Foundation, and Odense University Hospital Research Council. SmartPractice Denmark donated TRUE Test® and supplied the nickel dilution series.
Nickel allergy from adolescence to adulthood in the TOACS cohort
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 348–356, June 2013
How to Cite
Mortz, C. G., Bindslev-Jensen, C. and Andersen, K. E. (2013), Nickel allergy from adolescence to adulthood in the TOACS cohort. Contact Dermatitis, 68: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/cod.12055
Disclosure: Klaus E. Andersen is an advisor and Charlotte G. Mortz is an investigator for SmartPractice, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted for publication 18 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.