Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts.
Nickel may be released from iPhone® 5
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 255–256, April 2013
How to Cite
Jensen, P., Johansen, U. B., Johansen, J. D. and Thyssen, J. P. (2013), Nickel may be released from iPhone® 5. Contact Dermatitis, 68: 255–256. doi: 10.1111/cod.12061
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.