Conflicts of interest: Margarida Gonçalo: Participation in the ‘EDEN study on the prevalence of contact allergy in Europe’, partially financed by RIFM.
Contact allergy to common ingredients in hair dyes
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 32–39, July 2013
How to Cite
Søsted, H., Rustemeyer, T., Gonçalo, M., Bruze, M., Goossens, A., Giménez-Arnau, A. M., Le Coz, C. J., White, I. R., Diepgen, T. L., Andersen, K. E., Agner, T., Maibach, H., Menné, T. and Johansen, J. D. (2013), Contact allergy to common ingredients in hair dyes. Contact Dermatitis, 69: 32–39. doi: 10.1111/cod.12077
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.