Shared first authorship
New UK nickel-plated steel coins constitute an increased allergy and eczema risk
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 323–330, June 2013
How to Cite
Julander, A., Midander, K., Herting, G., Thyssen, J. P., White, I. R., Odnevall Wallinder, I. and Lidén, C. (2013), New UK nickel-plated steel coins constitute an increased allergy and eczema risk. Contact Dermatitis, 68: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/cod.12092
Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts. Funding: The study was funded partly by a research grant from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.