Conflicts of interest: Magnus Bruze is a member of the expert panel of the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), which is supported by the manufacturers of fragrances and consumer products containing fragrances. Martin Mowitz, Cecilia Svedman and Erik Zimerson declare no conflict of interest. Funding sources: None.
Patch testing with serial dilutions and thin-layer chromatograms of oak moss absolutes containing high and low levels of atranol and chloroatranol
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 342–349, December 2013
How to Cite
Mowitz, M., Zimerson, E., Svedman, C. and Bruze, M. (2013), Patch testing with serial dilutions and thin-layer chromatograms of oak moss absolutes containing high and low levels of atranol and chloroatranol. Contact Dermatitis, 69: 342–349. doi: 10.1111/cod.12126
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!