Sucralfate or placebo following argon plasma coagulation for chronic radiation proctitis: a randomized double blind trial
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages e48–e55, January 2013
How to Cite
Chruscielewska-Kiliszek, M. R., Regula, J., Polkowski, M., Rupinski, M., Kraszewska, E., Pachlewski, J., Czaczkowska-Kurek, E. and Butruk, E. (2013), Sucralfate or placebo following argon plasma coagulation for chronic radiation proctitis: a randomized double blind trial. Colorectal Disease, 15: e48–e55. doi: 10.1111/codi.12035
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 09:24PM EST
- Received 18 April 2012; accepted 16 July 2012; Accepted Article online 24 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.