These authors contributed equally to this work.
Interferential therapy: a new treatment for slow transit constipation. A pilot study in adults
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages e35–e39, January 2013
How to Cite
Queralto, M., Vitton, V., Bouvier, M., Abysique, A. and Portier, G. (2013), Interferential therapy: a new treatment for slow transit constipation. A pilot study in adults. Colorectal Disease, 15: e35–e39. doi: 10.1111/codi.12052
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.