Successful radiofrequency ablation of an anterior abdominal wall desmoid in familial adenomatous polyposis
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages e160–e163, March 2013
How to Cite
Barrow, E., Newton, K., Rajashanker, B., Lee, S., Evans, D. G. and Hill, J. (2013), Successful radiofrequency ablation of an anterior abdominal wall desmoid in familial adenomatous polyposis. Colorectal Disease, 15: e160–e163. doi: 10.1111/codi.12064
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.